HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA ULEYI ITU


                                                                  Sandra turns 31
It's that time of the year again, when we get to celebrate with our favorite stylist in the world, as she marks her 31st birthday.




Here's what she has to share with us.


" There I was thinking I was fully in my element when I turned 30 a year ago.


I had no idea 31 would come with its own set of twists.
Irrespective of the highs and the lows, the wins and the losses, I am thankful for life, my loving family, good health, my business, the great friendships I've built over the years and much much more. 

A few things I
have learned:

1. Respect other people's
decisions.



2. Keep your plans to yourself or within your safe circle.

3. Recognition is earned, not demanded.

4. Never seek validation from social media.

5. You are never accomplished until you impact other people's lives.

6. Love God and trust Him completely."








Happy birthday.
You inspire us all.

We wish you more grace, and greater strides ahead.





Comments